Duration of training: 3 years
- Secondary school or junior high school with a 10th school year
- Great interest in nature and the natural sciences
- Great interest in mathematics
- Good abstract imagination
- Good observation
- Accuracy, cleanliness, care and responsibility
- Patience and perseverance
- Enjoyment of practical work
- Team spirit
- The ability to express yourself verbally and in writing
Do you want to know more about this apprenticeship?
Don't hesitate to contact Wim Etter (phone 031 344 49 10).