As a trainee for our CSL Behring Quality Management department, you will go through various areas within Quality. You actively design your individual trainee program, eg B. in the areas
- Sterility Assurance
- Compliance / Quality Assurance
- Lab Automation
- Data Integrity
Your work closes u.a. on:
- Analysis of process data and recommendation of possible solutions
- Advance quality management projects
- Present innovative solutions to complex problems
During the program, you will work in Berne in our manufacturing department, as well as with the option to spend several months in another department or CSL location.
What you should bring with you
You are based in Switzerland and have just obtained your Master's Degree or PhD from a university or college in the natural sciences (eg biology, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology) or similar. Ideally, you have already gained initial practical experience in relevant areas (such as internships).
You are also characterized by the following skills:
- Strong self-starter mentality
- Very good team, social and problem-solving skills
- A strong analytical and systematic way of thinking
- First experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and English: oral and written
The trainee program in Quality Management will start again in October 2020, the application deadline will begin in April 2020.