As a trainee for our CSL Behring engineering department, you will be involved in various areas within engineering, e.g. in the areas
- Plant Engineering
- Project Management
Your work includes:
- Analysis of process data and recommendation of possible solutions
- Advance engineering projects
- Present innovative solutions to complex problems
During the program, you will work in Bern as well as during a three-month international assignment at our site in Marburg, Germany.
What you should bring with you
You are currently based in Switzerland and have just obtained your bachelor's or master's degree from a university or college in the fields of engineering, industrial technologies, automation, electronics or similar.
Ideally, you may already have initial hands-on engineering experience (such as internships).
You are also characterized by the following skills:
- Strong self-starter mentality
- Very good team, social and problem-solving skills
- A strong service orientation
- First experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and English: oral and written
The trainee program in Engineering Services will start again in October 2021, the application deadline will begin in April 2021.