As a trainee for our CSL Behring Manufacturing department, you will experience various areas within our production. You can actively design your individual trainee program in the areas of:
- Pilot Plant
- Quality Management Manufacturing
- Scientific Assistance
Your work closes u.a. on:
- Analysis of process data and recommendation of possible solutions
- Advance engineering projects
- Present innovative solutions to complex problems
During the program, you will work in Berne in our manufacturing department, as well as with the option to spend several months in another department or CSL location.
What you should bring with you
You are currently based in Switzerland and have just obtained your master's degree or PhD from a university or college in the fields of science, engineering or similar.
Ideally, you have already gained initial practical experience in relevant areas (such as internships).
You are also characterized by the following skills:
- Strong self-starter mentality
- Very good team, social and problem-solving skills
- A strong result orientation, pragmatism and can-do mentality
- First experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good German and English skills: oral and written