As an apprentice looking to obtain a Swiss Certificate of Proficiency (EFZ) as a Logistics Officer in the Warehousing Department, you work exclusively in CSL Behring AG's warehousing management. You will be able to assess health and environmental risks and implement corresponding measures. You will be able to use the equipment and apparatus involved correctly to ensure smooth warehousing operations. There are a good 100,000 movements of goods across all of our sites each year. As an apprentice, you bear a lot of responsibility in your work and carry out tasks quickly and professionally.
Duration of the training: 3 years
- High School or Secondary School Diploma (Grade 10)
- Great interest in nature and science
- Talent for mathematics
- Great creativity from abstract concepts
- Good observation skills
- Accuracy, cleanliness, careful work and responsibility
- Patience and perseverance
- Interest in practical work
- Team spirit
- Clear and precise capacity of expression, both orally and in writing
Do you want to know more about this apprenticeship?
Don't hesitate to contact Pascal Egger, 031 344 41 00.
" Working well together is important to everyone in our team. "Mateus, apprentice logistics officer